FESTIVAL PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME
Partner with us and make a difference to the lives of children around the world
About Our Festival Partnership Programme
In 2022 we launched our Festival Partnership Programme and were thrilled that Secret Garden Party were the first to sign up.
By simply adding £1 onto every ticket for their 2022 festival they raised a whopping £16,343 for our Have A Drink On Us Campaign.
We’ve funded 6 more new wells as a result that will provide clean, safe water to children and their families in 6 different villages spread across Africa and India.
Watch the video to see the amazing difference that will be made to more than 5000 people thanks to Secret Garden Party.
Why should I get involved?
Festivals generate huge amounts of positive energy, fun and happiness for all involved. Our Festival Partnership Programme offers the opportunity to take that collective energy and go one step further – paying it forward and giving something back.
Your festival can make a difference to the lives of children around the world when you partner with us and fundraise for one of our campaigns. From building freshwater wells to providing education and training for vulnerable young people, we have a variety of projects you can support through your festival.
With more than 12 years of experience creating fundraising initiatives for the electronic music industry – LNADJ offers a trusted connection between festival brands and charitable giving. We provide a simple and transparent way for festivals to fundraise and demonstrate that they are making a difference.
We’ve already spent years building an effective infrastructure for working with our grassroots partners on the ground around the world. Working with us you can have complete faith that the money you raise is going where it’s needed quickly. You can see exactly where your funds are making a difference, giving a sense of ownership of the projects your support and a connection with those communities.
With a small donation each, from a large number of people, we can make a BIG difference.
How can I help?
Some easy ways you can fundraise through your festival:
- Add a fixed donation to the ticket
- Mandatory donation for guest list
- Potential for contactless doantion points at bars in festival
- If using a bar token system any unused tokens can be donated
- Have an awareness stand onsite where merchandise can be sold
How does it work?
The process is easy – here’s a step by example
- Choose which campaign you would like to fundraise for (add links to Have a Drink On Us, Back on Track, Get Equipped and Smiles For Life)
- Choose your method of fundraising (e.g £1 on every ticket)
- Include information on your campaign in your event promotion( we’ll give you assets and information to make it easy)
- Raise the funds when the event goes on sale
- We distribute the funds to your chosen campaign and send back content to share with your fans/attendees such as pictures showing the difference being made
- Your guests arrive at the event already elevated knowing the impact you have collectively made together
What will I receive?
- Assets and logos for your pre-event promotion and to support your fundraising
- Photos and feedback from the projects you support to share with your audience
- If you choose the Have A Drink on Us Campaign we will place a plaque dedication to your brand at the well featuring your logo and share photos of this
The Last Night A DJ Saved My Life Foundation is a Registered Charity No.1142478 in England and Wales
Web Design by Design Responsive | Copyright 2021