SET FOR LOVE
Set For Love was created as a method to enable DJs / Artists / Promoters etc around the world, amateur or professional to raise funds in support of children in crisis.
The idea is simple, DJs, artists, peformers etc donate their sets for love. All door receipts & other donations raised on the night are donated to an LNADJ campaign of the host’s choosing.
The inspiration & original concept came from an idea by LNADJ Ambassador, George Evelyn aka Nightmares On Wax & is based on the belief that music is a powerful tool that can be used to create a positive change & encourage people to give back whilst having fun at the same time!
How does it work?
Anyone wanting to get involved can set up a Set For Love event, whether it’s a large scale professional event or just a small night in a local venue.
A fee is charged on the door for entry, the majority of which should be donated to the LNADJ campaign that has been chosen.
LNADJ recommends setting up a Just Giving page so people who can’t attend are still able to donate.
It is understood that all events carry some costs that are unavoidable but all profit should be donated.
All involved are encouraged to donate their time for free where possible & artists should be donating their sets ‘for love’.
The key to Set For Love is to utilise DJs / Artists etc social media to spread the word as far as possible.
What’s the process?
1. Choose one of our campaigns – you can learn more about them from our website here. Alternatively, you can select one of the other causes we support, information is also available on our website.
2. Arrange your event, book your venue, artists etc.
3. Set up a Just Giving page, selecting one of our campaigns as the beneficiary.
4. Click here to email us if you need more info / artwork etc & let us know what you’re up to.
5. Promote & hold your event
Set For Love Showreel
Whether you're a music industry professional or a bedroom DJ, throw a party, have an amazing time AND raise funds for children in crisis! For more information: https://www.lastnightadjsavedmylife.org/setforlove/#SetForLovePosted by Last Night A DJ Saved My Life on Monday, 10 February 2020
Follow us on Instagram